Sure Jim! You are the star! Have fun Here in Bali. By the way looking for Villa For Rent In Bali, Or buy one? We'll give you options:
How about getting back to nature? Go ahead Jim, YOU ARE THE STAR!

Indonesians Prefer Singapore To Bali?

Is it correct that most Indonesians prefer Singapore to Bali? As an online English tutor in Jakarta, I have had quite a lot of discussion on the phone with several rich Jakartans. Sure, the nearest proudable neighboring country to visit is Singapore and then next is Malaysia or Thailand. It has been a kind of pride for the Have to visit Singapore. But Bali? Some say, they get bored going to Singapore for it has no attractive nature but only an artificial sophisticated universal studio equipped with technology. So Bali is preferable.

Bali gives more alternative and it is larger than Singapore. They don't have to have a passport and they can go by land, instead. As for me myself, if asked what do you prefer, Singapore or Bali, I'll answer: both but after I have visited some other unrevealed beautiful areas throughout Indonesian's archipelago. 


The problem is I'm broke now!